KARAMU - Lot 285, Kakapo
Compact, Sunny and a Park View...
Home 127m2 | Site 258m2
THIS HOME INCLUDES:
• 2.55m ceiling height throughout
• Overheight 2.2m interior doors incl robes and stores
• Gas cooking and gas hot water
• Designer kitchen with stone benchtops
• Methven tapware incl kitchen pull out sprayer
• Keyless entry locking system
• ACC Panel with Plaster and Cedar Exterior
• Built in I-Robe shelving to all wardrobes & store
• Alarm and hardwired smoke alarms
• Heatpump & undertile heating
• LED lights throughout & additional feature Lights
• Fully insulated garage incl the sectional door
• Tiled ensuite shower & freestanding bath
• All landscaping incl fences, plants, patio & driveway
Situated between Koral Lane and Miromiro Street looking straight out at a large beautifully landscaped reserve with walkways, this 258m2 site is yours to enjoy. The 127m2 home has been cleverly designed to include 3 double bedrooms plus ensuite and a full bathroom including a free-standing bath.
The entry leads to the open sunny living/dining area including a designer kitchen with stone benchtops. The 2.55m ceiling and 2.2m high doors add to the feeling of spaciousness and light. A Mitsubishi heat pump together with undertile heating in the bathroom and ensuite will ensure this home is warm and cosy year-round.
The home has been designed to a high standard and has the quality fittings and fixtures throughout that are synonymous with a Greenland Homes build.